Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

Kiwi Can

 W.A.L.T: Upload a post showing what we did in Kiwi Can. 

Today we had Kiwi Can. We were focusing on using respect. Our catchphrase was 'We respect our school, we do it because we're cool. We first played snap,crackle, pop and so,ma,ca,lo.  In so,ma,ca,lo you have to sit in a circle. Your right hand will be in front of one person's hand and you left hand will be behind a person's hand. As you start so sing so,ma,ca,lo you slap the person's hand and you keep going till you get to ten. Once you get to ten you have to the person that got to nine has to slap the tenth person's hand but the tenth person has to make sure the ninth person doesn't slap their hand. After playing them we finished Kiwi Can with a game of GKQ.



I think that I showed respect by using kind language and showing respect to others.

I enjoyed playing so,ma,ca,lo because I liked trying to slap the other person's hand

I found it challenging to grab the jandal first in snap,crackle,pop.

Have you played these games before?






 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peyton,
    I love your blog post. I like how you added photos to make it more interesting. Next time to improve on your blog post you could re-read to make sure you have your full stops in the right place.
    Good job,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete