Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2020

Maitai Bay Brochure

 W.A.L.T: Upload our Maitai Bay Brochure.

Two weeks ago me and Desiree wrote a brochure about Maitai Bay. We had to include what is Maitai bay, where it is, what activities can you do there, what marine life is there, what is a rahui, why was a rahui placed at Maitai bay and some pictures. Here is my brochure. 



I learnt what marine life live in Maitai bay like goatfish, nudibranch and blue eyed triplefin.
I found it challenging to explain why was a rahui placed at Maitai bay.
To improve I could of added more pictures.
Did you think there was anything I could improve on?
Have you ever been to a marine reserve?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am Manvi from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how much information you have collected and put in your piece of work.
    This reminds me of something similar I did about researching a place.
    Maybe next time you could say what you found hard and maybe make a reflection on what you've created.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Manvi

    ReplyDelete