Pages

Friday 26 June 2020

Reading task

WALT: Choose one of our learning tasks from this week and upload it.

I'm am going to be uploading my reading task I did today. Since we have been reading about antarctica we chose any programme to create antarctica. I chose to do a digital drawing. In our task we had to identify and locate an ice shelf and an ice sheet. Here is my  one:

I enjoyed doing the penguin. I found it interesting to find a picture. I think I could of made it more detailed.
What do you think about this?

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Peyton! I am Noah from Waikowhai primary school in Auckland New Zealand. I really enjoyed your blog post. Did you enjoy doing your reading task?
    If I did that task I think I would of enjoued it!
    Please visit my BLOG!
    Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao. I am Manvi from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how accurate your google drawing was, it looked very skilled to do the crevasses on the ice shelf.
    You taught me the names of the ice mountain and an ice sheet.
    Next time you could make a google drawing about another surface.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Manvi

    ReplyDelete