Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Art

 WALT: Upload one of our tasks from either today or yesterday.

I have decided to upload my art I did yesterday with our reliever Mrs Hall. I first had to choose a design and get some black paper. I thought it would be cool to do a cabbage tree. I could either practice or start the real one. I chose to start on the real one and then started to lightly drew the design. After I was satisfied I pressed harder overtop and then coloured it in. I then put in white paper so I could make it a card. I was really happy with the results of the art. Here is my art.

I enjoyed drawing the leaves of the trees and adding the white bits. I think I did the trees well and I could of done the other side next to the tree better.

Have you ever seen something like this before?

No comments:

Post a Comment