Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

Writing task

WALT: Upload one of our writing tasks from this week.

The writing task from last week I chose was my exciting sentence. There is a boring sentence and four columns. One is the noun, the second is adjectives to describe the noun, third is verbs or adverbs to describe the noun and the last is where could it happen. The boring sentence was the door slammed. Here is my writing task.


I think I described the adjectives well, I could of put in more places of where it could of happen and I could use this to plan my writing.

Have you done this before?

8 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, Peyton.
    I really like the words you chose, they are creative and good descriptive words.
    When taking the photo, I couldn't really see the sentence you wrote so next time, please take a clearer photo of the object you're presenting.
    Yes, I have done this before.
    Great blog post and writing task!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi peyton great sentences you could improve on finding out more words to describe the slamming door. But still great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi peyton,
    Great blog post, next time you could add a bit more reflection,
    but over all great blog post,
    Your Sincerely Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Peyton,I like the words you choice,they are creative and good descriptive words, I like how you did a clear photo what did you enjoy about the blog post?keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Peyton,
    I really like your blog post. I like how add a photo of your work and it was clear that I could see the word's that you had add on you paper. And yes i have did this before i don't know what you can work on because you have all the thing you need and to make a good blog post keep up the good work Peyton

    From Ataahua.

    ReplyDelete