Pages

Saturday 28 August 2021

Lemonade Scones

Today I tried a recipe for lemonade scones. To make them you need self raising flour, cream, lemonade and salt. I have never made scones before so this was quite interesting for me. The mixture was quite sloppy so I had to add extra flour. Otherwise they were great and when I took them out of the oven they had a perfect light and fluffy texture. Here is what they turned out like.


I found it most challenging to knead the dough. I most enjoyed adding in the variety of ingredients. 
Have you tried or made lemonade scones before?



5 comments:

  1. These scones look very professional Peyton. Now Robert has seen your effort he wants to make some too. Did they taste as good as they look?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi peyton that looks really good haha im i liked the way you explained that

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi peyton. thoughs look yum.you could have add how long they took to bake and add a little bite more on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peyton,
    Those look really delicious i really like how you explained how the texture was. And it was a really good blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These scones look very yum Peyton Were they yum because they look very good

    ReplyDelete