Pages

Monday 31 August 2020

Commas Animation

 I.A.L.T: Upload my commas animation.

Last week we had been learning about commas and where to put them. For our create task we had to make either a poster or animation about where to put commas in a sentence. I created an animation with Desiree and Anika. Here is our animation.

 

 I enjoyed adding in the characters and I think I put in good sentence examples. Next time, I could of maybe done a quiz at the end to see if the reader could remember where the commas went. 

Did you like this quiz? What could I do to improve?

2 comments:

  1. Zao chen, I am Manvi from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you and a couple of your classmates made it entertaining, eye catching and creative.
    This reminds me of me and some of my friends used to make animations. Animations are pretty hard when you have to copy and paste the slides and keep moving what you want to animate.
    Maybe next time you could use another topic including punctuation or writing since it is helping others and you.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Manvi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Peyton Desiree here.
    My favourite thing about our slide was probably that we all contributed and helped.
    Yes I do like this quiz and maybe next time we can think of a proper way to end/finish our slide.
    -Desiree Hosking

    ReplyDelete