Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Bok Choy Storyboard Summary

IALT: Use a storyboard to create a summary on the text 'Bok Choy'.
In the storyboard I had to include the title, setting, characters, beginning of the story, middle of the story and the ending. Here is my storyboard.
In the fist part I wrote the title. In the second part I did where it was set which was New Zealand. Then I did the main characters. The first character was Mrs Bishop, The second was Jacob's mother, The third was Jacob and the fourth was Ah Sum. On the fourth part I split it. On the left side Ah Sum is selling Bok choy to Jacob's mother and Mrs Bishop says she doesn't know how Jacob's mother could eat that muck. On the right a When Jacob's mother had gone, Jacob decided to go fishing. He fell of the rock and started drowning. On the fifth part he woke up in Ah Sum's hut and realised he had been saved by Ah Sum. On the final part Jacobs mother came to pick Jacob up and were stopped at their house by Mrs Bishop. She sneered that she hoped they weren't eating that foul cabbage and Jacob's mother corrected her saying it was bok choy. Did you think I made a good storyboard summary?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Peyton, I really like your storyboard about bok choy. You have put a lot effort on your storyboard. Good Job! Did you enjoy making this? How long did it take?

    ReplyDelete