Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

Ah Sum's Letter

IALT: Upload my reading task and describe what I had to do.
For my reading task I had to first read the story 'Bok Choy'. When I had read the story I had to pretend as if I was Ah Sum (who is a character in 'Bok Choy') and write a letter to his family in Canton. In the letter I wrote how he was feeling about where he was living and what life had been like for him. This is my letter.
I most enjoyed choosing a font and the background. I tried choosing a font that looked liked writing. I made the background look like an old piece of parchment. I found it most hard to decide what I was going to write because you have to understand what is has been like for him. I think I could of made the date a bit bigger. What do you think I could improve on?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Peyton. Great job and What are you writing on my blog? Haha. Great job can't wait to see more. The background was pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job peyton i liked how you add a map for your letter maybe you can work on you tell things about it but after that you are good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peyton. Good job with your letter. I really like this letter. I like that you put in a handwriting font and a paper background. Well done!

    ReplyDelete