Pages

Tuesday 14 September 2021

100 Word Challenge

W.A.L.T: Blog about our 100 Word Challenge.

Today we had to do this challenge where we were given five words and we had to create a writing piece only using 100 words here is my writing.

  As I was washing my white sheets on a most boring morning, I knew I had forgotten something. Without hesitation I whipped out my phone from my pocket and checked what the date was on my calendar. ‘How could I have forgotten!?’ I thought to myself. ‘I’m supposed to be delivering a cake to the neighbours!’ Panic filled my head and my stomach whirled like a washing machine. Suddenly, as I looked down to my feet I merely saw a rather abnormal, minuscule creature crawling on my shoe. I raced inside and hurriedly delivered the sticky cake to the neighbours but they weren’t home...

1 comment: