Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

My name is Rez writing task

IALT: Upload yesterday's writing task.


In the text my name is Rez ,Rez is a young girl and her family is Kurdish. They moved to New Zealand when she was seven and it was very different for her. They had a whole house for themselves. They used to live in a tent with six other families. Rez also started going to a local school. She could only say one sentence in english which was my name is Rez. Kids called her a robot for only being able to say that. She can speak three other languages so this will be the fourth language she will have to learn.

I think it was most significant because I wouldn’t want to be bullied just because I can only say one sentence in english. I don’t think it is fair that she was getting bullied and I thought it would be cool to learn 3 other languages that aren’t english.


The text is about a girl named Rez and her family that move to New Zealand. The problem was that Rez could only say my name is Rez in english and kids made fun of her. The problem was solved because she made new friends, had a kind teacher and got some hobbies. What would you do if you got bullied?

3 comments:

  1. Hi it's actually Enzo here Γ t my dads house you are so good at writing and
    you did a good job at all your tasks good job πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™„πŸ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi peyton, I like your paragraph, Do you like writing and why/why not? What was your favourite part of writing and did you like reading the text "My Name Is Rez"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Arie, Peyton here. I liked reading my name is Rez because it was really interesting and fun to read.

      Delete