Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2021

Fable Planning

 W.A.L.T: Plan our own fables using a mountain narrative structure. 

Recently we have been learning about fables. Today we were planning our own narrative using the mountain structure. The moral of the fable must be about one of our schools rules. The mountain structure includes characters, setting, opening, problem, dilemma, resolution, ending and moral.


What is a Story Mountain? - Answered - Twinkl teaching Wiki


I found this task fun because I got to plan a fable/story. I enjoyed making the character names and using juicy vocabulary. I found it challenging to make a dilemma.

Have you used the mountain structure?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Peyton. I really liked that you explained the narrative that you had created, next time you could add a quick little explanation. On what you narrative was about. but Keep the great work up datteybayo.

    ReplyDelete