Pages

Tuesday 4 May 2021

Prior knowledge

W.A.L.T: Upload our prior knowledge inquiry task and write about it.

Today for blogging we either had to blog about our holiday learning which is writing about something you did in the holidays that help you learn about something (swimming,fishing,etc). The other option was uploading our inquiry task from yesterday. I chose to do my inquiry task. For our inquiry task we had been given a two by three table. They each had a text in each square that I would have to answer. The first square said I know, the second said I think and the third said I wonder. I didn't fill in the I think.These questions were based on my knowledge about New Zealand and how people travel here. The second row texts were about my experience. The first box said my experience with boats, the second said my experience with cars and the last said my experience with planes. Here are my answers for the questions



I most enjoyed filling in the I know. I found it most challenging to do the I wonder.
Have you ever been on a plane before?

No comments:

Post a Comment