Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2020

Limerick Poem

 I.A.L.T: Upload my limerick poem.

A couple weeks ago Tui Whaanau made some limerick poems. We could write them about anything and they didn't have to make sense. There are five lines in a limerick poem. The first two lines and the fifth line have to rhyme and have to have 8-10 syllables. The third and fourth line have to rhyme and have to have 5-6 syllables. My poem was about a mole rat. Here is my poem.


I enjoyed making up what the poem was about because it ended up being really funny.

I found it challenging to draw some eyes for the mole rat that would look good because some of the eyes I drew looked strange.

To improve my published poem I could of drawn something about space because in my poem it says that mole rat goes to space.

What would you make a limerick poem about?

1 comment:

  1. PEYTON WHY DID YOU MAKE A POEM ABOUT A MAWL RAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete