Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

Waitangi Trip

WALT: Reflect on our class trip to Waitangi.

On Tuesday we went to the Waitangi museum for our class trip. We went to the learning classroom and put our bags on top or underneath the table. Monika and Caitlin told us about how art can also tell a story. We followed them down to where the wakas were. We got the opportunity to look at the carvings and see if we could figure out the stories behind them. After that we went over to the big kauri tree. Once we had discussed about what we thought the carvings meant. We then headed back to the learning classroom and programed a scratch game.

I found it challenging to find the stories behind the carvings because I got confused with some of the pictures. I enjoyed programming a scratch game because I like coding.

Have you been to the Waitangi museum before?

6 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, Peyton.
    I really like your blog post, it's very detailed and has great punctuation. Maybe next time you could write a bigger reflection.
    Otherwise, amazing blog post, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peyton,I like how you said who the people were (Monika and Caitlin) and how you said that you said that we were doing coding what did you like about Waitangi Trip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Sofia,
      Next time you comment you could give me some feedback so I can improve. I liked doing scratch and observing the carvings.

      Delete
  3. Hi Peyton you did a good blog post. You could put what they used the kauri tree for. Yes I have been to the waitangi museum before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peyton Robert here spectacular blog and also incredible punctuation and a very nice clear picture but next time you could expand and more about the Waitangi trip overall great blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello Peyton
    your blog post is very great. How the way you described and explained the trip and also what we did is very good,but next time tell the audience more about the trip.Oh I have went to the treaty gounds
    anika

    ReplyDelete