Pages

Thursday 30 July 2020

Maths task

WALT: Upload one of our tasks from this week.

The task I'm uploading from this week is my maths task. We were given three angles to draw in our maths books and one angle we could choose. The first had to be a 90° (right), second had to be a 137° (obtuse), next 27° (acute) and the one I chose was a 50° (acute).
I enjoyed creating my own angle, I found it interesting to try draw some of the angles and I could of done a bit more angles. Have you ever drawn an angle before?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Peyton!
    I am Joan from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked the way that you took a photo to show us your work.
    What was your favorite thing about doing this?
    And no I have never drawn a angle
    Please visit my blog
    here
    Mā te wā
    Joan

    ReplyDelete