Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2020

Kiwi can

WALT: Write a reflection about our first lesson of kiwi can in term three.

At kiwi can we first played a couple games of master tag. It was really fun and exciting. After playing some master tag. We focused on using integrity and what it means. Integrity means doing the right thing even if no one is watching. Our catchphrase was 'Right is right even if no one is doing it. Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.'  We then played bandaid tag. We also played this game where there are two sides. One is the good side and one is the bad. Our kiwi canner Jodesy would say something like eating fruit. Since it is a good thing you would run to the good side.

My favourite part was playing master tag. I found it challenging to not get tagged. I engaged in all the games and I learnt about how to use integrity.
Have you ever played master tag?

2 comments:

  1. hello Peyton I love how you said what we did in kiwi can like master tag and bandaid tag I don't remember that game but hay it happens any way bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi peyton i really like your blog post and it was fun and cool and my favourite part was playing the master tags was really fun

    ReplyDelete