Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

My Math Task

IALT: Upload my maths task from Tuesday.
On Tuesday my math group called circles were given a filling in sheet. In the sheet we had to add decimals up but some was already done for us. For example a question would be 0.87+__=2.  Another example is 3.06+__=4. Here is my filling in sheet.

I enjoyed filling in the squares and colour coding them too. I found it interesting to see the different combinations to make different numbers. I think I could of improved by explaining more. Have you done this before?

1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei. I am Manvi from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you put this on your blog cause it may teach people something new.
    Did you think about saying how you found out about this?
    Maybe you could next time you could write about how you went on with learning about those equations. Keep up the good mahi.
    Please visit my blog
    here
    Mā te wā
    Manvi.

    ReplyDelete