Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Kiwi Can reflection

IALT: Write a reflection about what the first lesson of Kiwi Can in term two was like for me.
On my first lesson of Kiwi Can for term two was really fun. We had Shael.First we played a game of rock paper scissors. Then we did a relay where there where each team was split so half of your team were facing opposite you. Next you would balance a ball on your hand and walk over to the other side. You also line up and take turns. Each team has one ball. Next we discussed about how we showed resilience in the game. Have you ever done Kiwi Can before?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Peyton, this is Aysha from Waikowhai Primary School! This was really cool and yes I have done Kiwi Can before! It's really fun and I can see that you had fun with it too! I hope you have an awesome day and enjoy your holidays. See ya bye!😋😁✌

    ReplyDelete