Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

My math task

IALT: Upload one of my maths tasks from this week.

In my maths task I had to explain how to add decimals.I had chosen to do it in a slide instead of a poster so it was like an animation. First I had chosen a character to put in so it is like a tutor/teacher. I then chose it to be in a classroom since the audience will be learning on how to add decimals. When I had finished teaching about decimals I had made one question to see if the audience had listened.
I had mostly enjoyed getting my character. I found it most interesting to play around with the background and I think I could of added a couple more questions.

What do you think I could have done better?

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora, Peyton.
    I love your blog post. I liked how you explained what your math task was and what the process was like making the slide, very detailed!
    Next time try explain how to do a decimal equation cause when I was reading it I was a little confused.
    Great blog post, love the animation too!

    ReplyDelete