Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

My lockdown storyboard

IALT: Upload one of my past reading tasks.


The reading task I have chosen to put up is my storyboard. This was to plan what I was going to do when I was making a video about life in lockdown. In the first box is me introducing who I am. The next box explains why I am learning from home. The third box is talking about how I feel. The fourth is showing my workspace. The fifth was shows what I did for fun during lockdown and the last is me concluding the video. I really liked adding in pictures for the storyboard. What was it like for you in lockdown?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Peyton it is R-May from kereru i love your work you've done i wanna know how long did it take you to make that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peyton its Maya i really like you blog post i like how you showed your emotions.

    ReplyDelete