Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Cancel the invasion word search



WALT: Upload our reading task and write about it.

Today we had to complete a word search. All of the words were from a book we have been reading called "Cancel the invasion". We could choose to do it on paper or our device. I chose to do it on my device.


Here is my word search. In my opinion the most difficult word to find was reassurring. The easiest word to find was message. I really enjoyed doing this word search. What do you think is the most interesting word?

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Manvi from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you keep updating your learning, I would’ve chosen to do it on a chromebook as well.
    Did you think about maybe you could have told us many more words that were harder.
    Next time you could maybe make a screencastify on you doing the word search.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Manvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Peyton, it's Eva from Huia. I enjoyed reading your blog post for today. Do you enjoy doing this online? Are you enjoying the book cancel the invasion?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peyton I really like your word search next time you could add
    what you enjoyed and what you found challenging. Great job, Jess

    ReplyDelete