Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2020

Cancel the invasion storyboard

WALT: Upload our writing task and write about it.

We read the story "Cancel the invasion" and then made a storyboard including a title, the author,where the story is set, the characters, beginning, middle and ending. The only thing I forgot to put in was the author. I think the main message of the story was to not judge a book by its cover meaning don't judge something by what it looks like. I think this was the moral because the girl got scared of Ash just because he looked like an alien but was a really nice guy. Would you be scared of Ash?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peyton. I like how creative your storyboard is. Maybe next time you could explain what the story is about. I don't think I would be scared of Ash. What was your favourite part and why?

    ReplyDelete