Pages

Thursday 21 May 2020

Vocabulary poster

WALT: Upload our reading task.
My reading task was to choose six interesting or tricky words from the text I am currently reading which is 'My Name is Rez' and find their meaning. I also had to put each word into a sentence. In the first row I wrote in the words. In the second I put in their meaning and in the last I wrote a sentence that has the word in it. The words in the bold are my words I chose.
The words I had chosen where Region, Homeland, Refugee, Declared, Protest and Adjust. I found it most difficult to think of a sentence that has my words in it. It was most easy to type in the definition. Do you think these are good words?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peyton! I enjoyed reading your summary. I think these words you have chosen are very good vocabulary words to chose from. Our class were also reading "My name is Rez" too! What did you enjoy the most about creating this post? Do you like creating vocabulary posters?

    ReplyDelete