Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

Diary Entry

WALT: Write a diary entry and pretend you are Harry who is the main character from the text I am reading. Write about how you are feeling about going to train for war. This was my diary entry.

    I really liked reading the story because it was a graphic novel. Graphic novels are fun to read because it's kinda like an animation. I enjoyed choosing the background and choosing the font. I chose a font that looked like someone wrote it. I found it most difficult to choose what I was going to say. How would you feel about going to war?

5 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, Peyton.
    I love your blog and how you wrote what you really liked. I unfortunately don't have any feedback as your blog is great! Keep up the goof work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Peyton i really like your blog I do have one thing but it is so little I doesn't really matter but you have to capitalize the one I so thats it this is still all cool.
    xavier

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peyton. great work. like your letter keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora. I am Manvi from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you actually seemed to make me believe that you were someone going in the war.
    The part where you wrote made me remember about everyone in the ANZAC war.
    Maybe next time try to change the font to something basic so people can read it easier & Next time make the writing bigger.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Manvi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good writing Peyton. I can see you've been working really well on your online learning activities. Yes war is a terrible thing. When my father lived in London during W.W.2 a bomb exploded down the road from his house and part of the wall collapsed onto his bed. He was lucky not to get hurt. Have you heard stories of any of your relatives that fought in any of the world wars?

    ReplyDelete