Pages

Thursday 30 April 2020

ANZAC Scene

WALT: Create a scene from Harry's war using lego or materials around the house.
To make make one of the scenes i used cardboard, plastic, wood, glue,a marker, sticks and leaves. This is my creation.
This scene is when Harry is training to go to war.He was taught how to use rifles and throw grenades.I chose this scene because I thought it would be cool to make a training scene.I mostly enjoyed doing the trees and making the soldier. I found it most difficult to glue together the parts of the soldier. What do you think I could have done to improve my scene?

7 comments:

  1. What a fantastic scene you've made here Peyton. I like the recyclable/reusable materials you have used e.g. the wood blocks and sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is sooo cool it not lego good job on it

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Peyton its Maya here i really like what you've done here i like how you've put it on wood i hope there will be more blog posts like this in the future great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peyton i like your ANZAC scene it is very cool
    can't wait to see more of your work good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora. I am Manvi from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you made a very realistic scene according to the ANZAC war.
    Did you think about trying to maybe add more people in the scene?
    Maybe next time you could try make the scene bigger and add more people.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Manvi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol Whitlow6 May 2020 at 11:02

    What a great idea for your ANZAC scene Peyton.I love the fact you have used natural resources to create your display.Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Peyton.

    I really enjoyed reading your post today, it is so cool and very creative. Good job!

    ReplyDelete