Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

My Space Artwork

WALT: Upload our space art.

For a couple of days we have been creating space art. We first sdrew what we were going to put on our art on a A3 piece of paper. We had all chosen one thing to be the biggest of all and to be in the centre. Then we got another A3 sheet of paper and sponged a galaxy background. Then flicked on stars with a paint brush. After our backgrounds were done we began colouring in the drawings we did in pastel. When the backgrounds were dry and the drawings were coloured we cut out the pictures and glued them onto the background. This is my space art. The main part of my space art was the manchild alien. Around it is a donut planet, 2 random planets, Earth, the moon, a UFO and an asteroid. Here is my space art.
I think I did the background and drawing well. Next time I could improve by colouring in harder to make it stand out more. My favourite part of this was the painting and creating the manchild alien.

What was your favourite drawing?

No comments:

Post a Comment