Pages

Friday 3 April 2020

My top 3 favourite video games

IALT: Write about my top 3 favourite video games.
One of them is Crash Bandicoot. In the game you have to get boxes and doge things. You also get these masks that make you unstoppable for a bit. The next game I like is Horizon. In Horizon you have to complete quests and there are machine animals. Some of them you can ride. You have to defeat people and animals. But you can also collect plants for health. My last game I like is Skyrim. In skyrim you complete quests, ride dragons, become werewolves, or vampires and much more. It is really fun and you can even battle. So those are my top 3 favourite video games.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - WikipediaCrash Bandicoot - Next Gen Bandicoot Poster, Plakat | 3+1 GRATIS ...Horizon Zero Dawn™ | PS4 Games | PlayStation

What are some of your favourite video games? Do you know any of these video games?

2 comments:

  1. This post makes me laugh as Crash Bandicoot used to be my FAVOURITE game as a kid. Every chance I got, I would play it. I know the masks you are talking about.. it was called 'Ugaboga'.. I'm not too sure how you spell it. I haven't heard or played the other two games, but they should like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Thompson. I also play Crash Bandicoot whenever I got the chance as well. Sometimes my older sister would already be on the playstation so I couldn't always play.

      Delete