Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

My reading task

IALT: Draw an animal that migrates in its habitat.
We had to draw the animal that we researched about and so I had to draw an elephant seal. First I found a picture of an elephant seal. Next I sketched the picture lightly. Then I went over it in pen. After that I coloured it in. Finally I did the details. This took me about ten minutes. This is what it turned out like       
I really enjoyed doing this. Have you ever drawn an elephant seal before?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Peyton I like your seal because of its durpy face UwU.
    maybe next time you could explain why you did/did not enjoy it.
    overall I liked this because of the little details :D .
    -Desi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peyton i like your elephant seal it is very cute and cool
    next time you could put in what you found challenging, keep up the good work
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora. I am Manvi from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked the cute face on it, It looks so cute and very well drawn.
    I learnt that there was such a thing called a Elephant Seal, 'Cause I never knew.
    Maybe next time you could write what you enjoyed and what you found challenging.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Manvi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi peyton! my name is nerys.
    am from waikowhai school.
    I like how your elephant seal so much, and your drawing looks so good.
    maybe next time you could add more detail to it.

    ReplyDelete