Pages

Saturday 21 December 2019

summer learning journey activity

Activity: Imagine you were a superhero for a day. What 3 superpowers would you have? Write why you have chosen each one and what you would do with them.

One superpower I would like to have is shapeshifting. I would like to have this power because I would be able to turn into whatever I like.

The Second Superpower I would like to have the ability to fly. I want to fly because I will be able to travel to places faster.

The last superpower I want is mind reading. I want this so I can see into people's minds. Like if I was asking someone somthing i could see if their telling the truth.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Peyton I think you has chosen some strong superpowers. I would like to have the mind reading ability too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Peyton,
    I think you have chosen three of the best superpowers, in my opinion. Shapeshifting is great because you could turn into different people or animals so if you needed to be super strong you could turn into a gorilla or super fast you could turn into a cheetah. I think everyone wishes to be able to fly, you could be as free as a bird and go wherever you desire. Mind reading might be the ultimate power as you can see everything people think which would be a blessing and a curse. I think I agree with your powers and would select the same ones. Great job with this post, I enjoyed reading your reasons for why you selected each power.
    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete