Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Decimal Quiz

WALT: Upload our maths task and write about it.

                                     

For the last couple of days we have been working on making a quiz about decimals. We made a quiz on decimals because we have also been learning about decimals for the last couple of days too. To make this quiz I had to find a character to run my quiz and come up with questions about decimals. Then I had to hyperlink the correct and wrong answers to a slide.

My favourite part of making this quiz was decorating the slides I found it most difficult to find a good character for the introduction. If you made a quiz what would you do it about?

2 comments:

  1. Henlo Peyton, I like your decimals quiz! What was the most difficult bit of making the quiz? What was your second favourite bit of the quiz? Did you think it turned out good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Arie. I think the most difficult part of making this quiz was adding in all the details and finding good gifs. My second favourite part of making the quiz was probably finding the pickle rick gif. I think it turned out pretty good.

      Delete