Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2020

Zentangle sea animals.

WALT: create a zentangle sea animal.

The first thing we did to  make these were to trace over a stencil. Next we drew sections for where we were going to put each pattern. Then we started drawing our patterns in each section. After that we went over the pencil in sharpie. Then we used dye for the background. Finally we glued our animal to the background. This took a week or so. This is what it turned out as.



I think next time I could take my time on the patterns. I am most proud of my blending. Have you ever done zentangle patterns?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Manvi from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked that you did art and tried your best cause it came out really good.
    I learnt that you can make masterpieces with just dye, sharpie and a stencil.
    Maybe you could tell how it went and what you had trouble with.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Manvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora, this is Aysha from Waikowhai School. I really think you have some good talent and you can add some good detail to your work. I also think that you can find so awesome patterns I love your work. I hope you can get time to check out my blog. Have a good day bye. https://wpsaysham.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete